Directive 8570 Compliance Training New Horizons Jacksonville
What is Department of Defense Directive 8570?
In August of 2004 the US Department of Defense (DoD) signed Directive 8570 which requires every part-time or full-time military member or defense contractor that has access to a privileged DoD system to become certified in various areas of security and security awareness.
New Horizons Jacksonville can help you efficiently comply with Directive 8570 certification requirements. We provide a complete training solution to help you prepare for your Directive 8570 certifications, including assessments, training schedules to fit your busy schedule, and all the tools necessary to help you prepare for and pass your certification exams.
You may also be interested in
- Complete guidance to achieve your certifications
- Flexible scheduling
- Traditional classroom instruction
- Private training at your location or ours
- Local instructors for post-training support
- Free retakes
- Local exam testing facilities
- One stop shopping - end-user application to high-end technical training
- Military discounts